Friday 15 April 2011

Weight Loss Challenge*

Ok so, Wednesday was weigh in day and I managed to lose that 1lb I gained the previous week. Yippee! However, although I was supposed to replace some meals with soup, I have to confess I only had soup once for the whole week. I don't know, just couldn't commit I guess. But I'm so glad I lost that 1lb all the same. Now I need a strategy for the coming week.

Although I've been on this weight loss journey seriously since December, I have to confess that I've not done any form of exercise (except walking - in between bus rides). I think the time has come to switch things up a bit. I seriously need to incorporate some exercise into my weekly routine. I've been very lazy and even when I have some spare time, I procrastinate until the time slips away. So what I'm going to do is try and fit in some exercise over the next week on my Wii Fit Plus. I'm going to commit to exercising on the Wii twice in the next week (as well as continuing to watch what I eat of course). Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment