Sunday 30 September 2012

Soul Searching...

Hey guys,

I'm sorry I've been away for so long. It wasn't planned. However, I do now plan to be away for a little bit longer. I'm currently doing some soul searching. I'll still be around from time to time, but I won't be posting much, if at all over the next few months. Hopefully I'll be back to blogging in the new year.

Thanks to Unveilinggold, Toinlicious, and MsTizzle for your comments on my last post. Didn't mean to be away for so long. Be back as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for continuing to follow my blog. Really appreciate you all.

I'll be back!

Stay blessed!

xoxox


9 comments:

  1. Good to take time away for soul searching once in a while...all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the soul searching. Take good care of yourself and come back when you can *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is well with you. Please come back ok? (((Big hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me, we understand. Take as long as you want. What matters is that you come back stronger and better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Approved!! awaiting your arrival with a greater you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish you all the best sweetie. will keep checking on u.*kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take as long as you need......
    I hope all is well with you
    Stay strong and dont forget what makes you special
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hun.... its been a while...

    Have fun..


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you guys! Love and appreciate you! xxx

    ReplyDelete