Saturday 23 September 2017

You Better Live!





At the third funeral in 2017! It's hit me. Life is for living!

You better spend your life better than that money!

The second funeral I attended this year made me particularly sad because it was someone younger than me. A dear family friend. Her departure left me so upset. Left me with so many unanswered questions. Like she didnt get to live. Her life was cut short. Made ny heart hurt so much. Seeing hee siblings in so much pain hurt my heart. I have her order of service on my dresser reminding me every day to live!

Today's funeral is that of my good friend's dad. Hearing stories from his children and seeing his loved ones who were both sad and joyous almost simultaneously made me think "his was a life well spent".

This is what funerals do I guess. They wake you up out of your slumber and inspire you to live on purpose. To chase your dreams and make them a reality!

This is a short post because I felt inspired to share this immediately. I am literally sitting at the reception waiting to be fed. Had to get on my phone and very quickly share.

I said all of that to say, don't go to your grave full. Go to your grave empty. Spend your life better than you spend your money!

John 10:10(b) says, Jesus came so that we could have life, and that we may have it more abundantly.

Hold nothing back!

Until next time folks.  Stay woke! Live! ✊🏾

Buki
xx

                                                  (Disclaimer: All pictures used were taken by, edited by and belong to bukibelle.com)

3 comments: