Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

It's Fathers Day over here in the UK. First I want to elevate the Father of ALL fathers! I Baba God! The Big G HIMSELF -JEHOVAH! Then I want to wish the one through whom I came a happy Fathers Day! Popsi, I love you! Then my wonderful Pastors for teaching how to be more like Him (God). Pastor "Rams", you're the man!

I also want to wish all the fathers, that are present and accounted for and for leading the way. You are so very much appreciated. My pastor preached about fatherhood today and one profound thing he said was that "every father is a teacher or an instructor, but not every teacher or instructor is a father". A teacher instructs, but a father gives guidance. He gives of himself. I commend all the fathers out there giving of themselves. You are appreciated!

And finally, to all the men still to father one day. May you be a father that gives. An example and a leader.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY ONE AND ALL!!!

xoxox


5 comments: