Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

I know, I know, I know I'm late with it but hey. Wanted to post this yesterday but the house was too full and busy. That being said though, I had  a lovely day with my family. Little man got most of the things on his wish list (being currently an only child and only grandchild and nephew has it's perks I guess). He was very blessed. He did impress me actually. WHen asked what he wanted for Christmas he responded "Mum, I think I already have everything I want". How's that for gratitude? Bless. But I guess after careful reconsideration, he managed to produce a list, which he shared with his nanna and grandpa, and his aunties and uncle. Lol. Shebi na me ask am? LOL!

Anyways, that not withstanding, we don't forget the true reason for the season. JESUS! Of course! Here's the scripture little man and I shared yesterday morning:

Isaiah 9:6-7 
A child is born to us. God will give a Son to us. He will be responsible for leading the people. His name will be Wonderful Counsellor, Powerful God, Father Who Lives Forever, Prince of Peace. (7)Power and peace will be in His kingdom. It will continue to grow. He will Rule as King on David's throne and over David's kingdom. He will make it strong, by ruling with goodness and fair judgement. He will rule it forever and ever. The Lord of heaven's armies will do this because of His strong love for His people.(International Children's Bible).

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS! 
 
 
xoxox
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and a wonderful New Year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one Ms bukki...Happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas in arrears o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww wish you and your family a happy one.
    Sorry it's late too :)

    ReplyDelete